Sunday, June 18, 2017

Nautical Father's Day Card

Hello!  Design Team member, Heidi, here today!  I want to wish all the dads out there a very Happy Father's Day!


The card I made for the occasion uses stamps from the Beach Unmounted Sheet stamp set.  It is quickly becoming one of my favorites.  For the main panel, I stamped the two seahorses in grey ink on patterned paper, then colored them with light blue marker.  The edges were sponged in light blue ink and then I added a navy mat.


The striped patterned paper was altered to add the cute ship wheel stamp with light blue ink.  I added a shell for my embellishment that was stamped on patterned paper and fussy cut.  After stamping Happy Father's Day, I added a brad and some enamel dots to finish the card off.


Hope you will join in our June Challenge, the theme is For the Guys!

1 comment:

  1. Love this Heidi! Vitamin sea is good for the soul and a great way to celebrate Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete