Monday, June 19, 2017

Fireworks Fun

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here again today and I've created some fun projects using some amazing stamps.

Since we are near the 4th of July, I wanted to create some party cups that could be displayed on the party table.


These paper bowls were perfect to stamp the Fireworks stamp around.  There are 3 fireworks on the stamp so I inked them in assorted colors of ink, similar to what you might see when the fireworks go off.


I repeatedly inked the stamp and stamped it around the bowls until the bowls were covered.  Wouldn't these be a wonderful party gift for friends and family?



Next, I again used the Fireworks stamp to create 2 different cards.


I stamped one panel with yellow, red and orange fireworks then stamped a second panel with blue, red and purple fireworks.  I used sentiments from the Sentiments 1 stamp set.



Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

1 comment: